Five reasons to join the Australian Institute of Office Professionals
AIOP offers an opportunity for like minded professionals to come together and be part of larger community.
All members receive the AIOP National quarterly boutique e-Newsletter “Leading the Way”.
AIOP offers a general member pricing incentive. Further details regarding this membership is available from the National Membership Officer, email@example.com .
January – March
New members who join in January – March receive a 50% discount, is a financial member until 30 June.
Please CLICK on the buttons below to JOIN.
The payment gateway is again working properly.
Please complete all contact details in the form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org . For Membership Grades, please refer to the Member Grades page.
Note: Membership applications are reviewed and processed as soon as possible. Fees are inclusive of GST and expire on 30 June.
Accepted payment includes Visa and Mastercard.
If you have any questions about membership or the processing of your application, please email National Membership Officer.
Please download the Membership Information brochure 2021 for further information.
AIOP's Commitment to its Members
In order to achieve our Purpose –
1. Provides professional development opportunities
2. Develops pathways to vocational education and training
3. Mentors members
4. Offers networking opportunities
5. Establishes collaborative relationships and form strategic alliances
6. Promotes the value of our profession
7. Remains a sustainable association
8. Provides resources to assist our profession in best practice
9. AIOP partners with organisations to provide discounts for our members to attend other events at reduced rates.
- Promotion of excellence through our membership standards
- Graded members use of post nominals
- Developing networks to advance career opportunities
- Promotion and development of the Administrative Professional
- Access to pathways to education to further career prospects
- Provision of educational and professional development events, webinars, workshops and conferences
- Discounted registration fees for AIOP events Australia and globally with other selected conference and education providers
- Opportunity for mentor/mentee pathways
- Skills development through opportunity to participate in committees
- Links to affiliated associations globally
- Exclusive member offers with partner organisations
- AIOP Quarterly National Newsletter