Five reasons to join the Australian Institute of Office Professionals
All members receive the AIOP National quarterly boutique e-Newsletter “Leading the Way”.
AIOP offers a general member pricing incentive. Further details regarding this membership is available from the National Membership Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please CLICK on the buttons below to JOIN.
Corporate Membership: Please complete all contact details in the form and return to: email@example.com
For Membership Grading, please refer to the Member Grades page.
Note: Membership applications are reviewed and processed as soon as possible.
Membership fees are inclusive of GST and expire on 30 June.
Accepted payment include Visa and Mastercard.
If you have any questions about membership or the processing of your application, please email National Membership Officer.
AIOP's Commitment to its Members
AIOP strives to deliver:
- Professional Development Opportunities for members
- Networking Opportunities
- Access to an online network of like-minded professionals (various social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Enhancement of the profession and the ability to use post nominals assessed by your years of service and education qualifications
- Quarterly National e-Newsletter "Leading the Way"
- Pricing incentives.
Including the following:
- National and Division Webinars
- Professional Development Seminars
- National Conference
- Networking Events
- On Line Events
- Face to face Events
AIOP partners with other organisations to provide discounts for our members to attend other events at reduced rates.
- Promotion and development of performance standards for office professionals
- The use of recognised post-nominals for graded memberships
- Employment and career advancement prospects
- Relevant educational and professional development member events, workshops and conferences
- Reduced registration fees for AIOP events Australia wide and other selected conference and education providers.
- Expanded network of professional contacts
- Skills development through opportunity to participate on division and national committees
- Links to affiliated associations worldwide. Opportunities to develop pathways to education
- Quarterly National e-Newsletter "Leading the Way.