Five reasons to join the Australian Institute of Office Professionals
AIOP offers an opportunity for like minded professionals to come together and be part of larger community.
All members receive the AIOP National quarterly boutique e-Newsletter “Leading the Way”.
AIOP offers a general member pricing incentive. Further details regarding this membership is available from the National Membership Officer, email@example.com .
Please CLICK on the buttons below to JOIN.
Please complete all contact details in the form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org . For Membership Grades, please refer to the Member Grades page.
Note: Membership applications are reviewed and processed as soon as possible. Fees are inclusive of GST and expire on 30 June.
Accepted payment includes Visa and Mastercard.
If you have any questions about membership or the processing of your application, please email National Membership Officer.
Please download the Membership Information brochure for further information.
AIOP's Commitment to its Members
AIOP strives to deliver:
- National and Division Webinars
- Provide Professional Development Seminars
- Host Networking Events
- On Line Events
- Face to Face Events
- National Conference
- Offer discounted courses and events
AIOP partners with organisations to provide discounts for our members to attend other events at reduced rates.
- Promotion and development of performance standards for office professionals
- Employment and career advancement prospects
- Relevant educational and professional development member events, workshops and conferences
- Reduced registration fees for AIOP events Australia wide and other selected conference and education providers.
- Expanded network of professional contacts
- Skills development through opportunity to participate on division and national committees
- Links to affiliated associations worldwide.
- Opportunities to develop pathways to education