With more than 200,000 office professionals working in Australia today, office professionals need to stand out from the crowd and join the only professional membership association in Australia.
AIOP Membership sets you apart as a proven office professional
AIOP members include a wide range of job titles including Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants, Executive Officers, Office Managers, Administrators from entry level to executive level and from a variety of industries. AIOP is managed by volunteers by its members for its members. AIOP is dedicated to actively promoting the standing of the profession in the community.
Join Now to become an AIOP Member.
Five Reasons to Join
There are Five Reasons to join the Australian Institute of Office Professionals:
- Receive access to discounted networking and professional development events to share, connect and learn.
- Sign up to a graded membership and have the ability to use post-nominal letters.
- Make your resume stand out and improve your promotional opportunities and/or the next career move.
- Boost your career prospects by joining a division committee.
- Utilise the expertise, support and networks of members Australia-wide and internationally.
1. Develop your knowledge and skills
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in our industry and learn valuable skills via our network of education providers.
- Register monthly for a free member national webinar offered to continue your professional development. Find training and events
2. Connect and collaborate with like-minded professionals
- Membership gives you access to networking events to connect, collaborate and build valuable networks with your peers.
- AIOP is also part of a global network of like-minded associations, so you have access to a global network of professionals. Connect with us.
3. Gain certification
- Advance your career and increase your value through AIOP certification pathways to become a certified Office Professional through AIOP's Graded membership.
4. Benefits, value and discounts
- As an AIOP member you get access at specially discounted member rates to professional development and supporting benefit partner offers.
How to Become a Member
AIOP is a professional membership association that offers an opportunity for like-minded professionals to come together and be part of a larger membership community.
- Fees are inclusive of GST and expire on 30 June each year.
- Accepted payment includes Visa and Mastercard.
- Membership Grades: Please refer to the Member Grades page
- Student Membership: Click on the Graded Membership button below and please include written evidence of course details, and a copy of your student card.
- If you have any questions about membership or the processing of your application, kindly email the National Membership Officer.
AIOP Membership Brochure 2023-2024
- Free monthly National and Division Webinars between February and December.
- Discounted attendance fees for face-to-face events.
- Promotion of excellence through membership grades and the use of post nominal letters.
- Develop networks to advance career opportunities.
- Access to education pathways to further career prospects.
- Provision of educational and professional development events, webinars, workshops, and conferences.
- Discounted registration fees for AIOP events Australia and globally with other selected conference and education providers.
- Mentor and mentee skills development.
- Opportunity to participate on committees.
- Links to affiliated associations globally.
- Exclusive member offers with partner organisations.